The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

** UPDATE **

IF you read the previous post, you will see that many changes have and are happening rather quickly. Some things have happened in the past few months that have scared me away from writing like I would like to, but in a very short time this will all change as my blog will soon take on a whole new spin. I love to write, and I need to write. I will no longer be afraid to do so. I look forward to having many people read my words again soon. WIth love, Alissa.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Alissa, this I found in one of your own 'archives':

"Every journey has a secret destination of which the traveler is unaware." (Martin Buber)

I feel you received both roots and wings, just take your time to learn to trust them and your journey will be safe ...

take care!
Kathleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home