The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

EVA

A tiny miracle. A beautiful being that can bring a smile to my face and make me laugh out loud even when she's not around. Flirtatious. Intelligent. Brave. She makes it very difficult to even imagine our lives with another child because I can't understand how I could ever love any other child as much as I do her. She deserves it all. My love, my time, my energy, and yes, my money.

Watching her grow has been amazing - physically - she is like a weed growing so fast and getting around so quickly! Her facial features are just stunning. She's always the entertainer with her multitude of facial expressions and noises. Mentally - she's so sharp. It's like watching my child development textbook come to life. I am thrilled that I chose psychology as my major because I know that I have more (much more) patience and understanding for my little bundle of wonder and discovery (a.k.a trouble maker) because I have that knowledge.

Eva brings a type of joy and fullfillment to my life that I still continuously struggle to put into words. I look forward to each day and am excited to share the World with her, helping her to discover her surroundings - near and far. She is my angel, the love of my life, my daughter, Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home