The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

la penguina

OK, I would say I have officially (or very close to it!) started waddling when I walk... I swear that every single morning I wake up I am bigger than when I laid down. I am positive that all of this is normal, but it's really starting to take a toll on me! My feet, legs, hips, butt and back are starting to hurt more and more and I've got these disgusting stretch marks on the middle of my tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I've got what....approximately 6 weeks to go.....i think i might be shamu by then :( All I know, is that I really really hope that my boss sends someone over to be in the office with me in the next few weeks because I don't know how enticing it will be for prospective residents to watch me huff and puff as i drag myself and my belly up the stairwells to show apartments! Especially if I have to stop half way up to take a break!!!! :) Ok, let me stop being so dramatic. This is getting harder and harder but I'm not a beached whale YET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home