The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am so bad at this!

OK, keeping up with things is not my forte, as you may have noticed. HOWEVER, I am THREE days away from landing in Costa Rica sooooooooooooooo it is time to bring this thing back to life! I had no problems accessing computers in Honduras or Guatemala, so, I find it hard to believe that there would be issues in Costa Rica. Right now, our very loose plan is to fly in to San Jose (explore and go dancing), go to Arenal (do some volcano watching, ziplines, waterfall? hot springs?), then off to Manuel Antonio (rain forest, beaches?, dancing, explore) then spend the last night in Alajuela? (explore) since it is right next to the Airport. The ONLY thing we have booked right now is our flights, so, this will be a true adventure and will be living PURA VIDA to its fullest!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home