The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

ouchhhhhhhhhhh!

Jeez. I swore I swore I swore I wouldn't give my baby girl any medicine but the pre-natal BUT once again I have too :( This time I have a really bad ear infection, and I finally couldn't stand the pain anymore this morning (mostly because I knew it was only going to get worse) and had to go to a clinic. SoOoOoOo now we're taking pennicillan and tylenol. Surprsingly the ear drops are Class C drugs (not safe for pregnancy) so we're hoping that the antibiotics alone do the trick. Well, even though it's not by my choosing, it looks like I will spend my saturday evening studying for the GRE. I guess I just need to accept the fact that certain parts of my life are pretty much history now. OK, i'm feeling sleepy again, but I need to do a few things before I meet Kristen up at Borders.
Love to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home