The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm so bad

It's been about 5 weeks since I've written :( You'd think that I would be on here everyday seeing how much I love to write but the truth is that when I'm depressed and distracted I get very disorganized and unmotivated. Which has been my life for about the last 6 weeks. The good news is that I am taking baby steps to reclaiming my life and putting it back together. If it weren't for my baby girl I don't think I would have even made it out of bed in the morning during this time, but I have to be strong for her and prove to her that life goes on no matter what happens.
As things begin to pick up for me again I would love to get on here and explain things and to write more and more and more. Lately I have been finding myself having flashbacks to moments in Guatemala and Honduras. The memories are so vivid and still bring me some sense of peace. I want to find a way to not only share these experiences with my daugther and to one day take her to these places. SOOOO, my priority right now is to start thinking of plans that could get us there..... Grad school? New Job? New Location? Time will tell......
WIth Love, Alissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home