The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Monday, May 29, 2006

new discoveries

So, I had my first paid day off EVER today (I hope payroll remembers!). It's been a great weekend. Got some things done in the apartment, got a lot done at work on Sunday, spent time with my friends and family, had some alone time, read an ENTIRE book (Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!), did laundry, played UpWORDS with my conversation group, talked to the love of my life (who says he will be home wednesday!) and most importantly....i relaxed.

It has been good for me to be alone a little bit, but I am very ready for Pablo to come back home. I am looking forward to doing so many things together. Truth is though I am a little nervous. What if he doesn't like the apartment, all the stuff here, the cat, OR ME? It has been 3.4 months since we have seen each other, so I am going to be nervous for the first few days (weeks???). I'm just ready for us to build a home together. Most importantly I hope he and Marbles love each other! (Who by the way is currently curled up on my chest with her head nuzzled between my neck and shoulder....she's so perfect!)

Ok, I'm sleepy. I want to be lazy in bed for a little bit before I go to sleep.
Alissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home