The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

last days

Well, the last few days have flown by soooooo quickly. It seems like we spent the majority of it on busses travelling. Friday morning we hiked Manuel Antonio rainforest and saw a sloth and a spider WOO HOOOOO (i´m saying that sarcastically, by the way). So, the animal front was disappointing, and so was the trail, BUT we did have a very good time hiking to the waterfall. Had to cross a couple mid-calf deep rivers/streams and climb down and up some very very muddy hills, so, it was definitely an adventure slipping and sliding everywhere! I ended up leaving my shoes and socks at the hotel since there was no way those would dry and I wouldnt put them in my bag. All in all I´m still happy we went because i never thought I would do a hike like that AND the monkeys still hang out on the beach! You got it, tons of little white faced monkeys just roaming around like it´s nothing out of the ordinary. Kristen and I even got peed on by one! That´s another experience i donçt need to relive.

Well, I have more to say but the spacebar is sticking again and driving me nuts. Will write again when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home