The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ChapStickĀ® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew

Received another free sample to test from "Smiley360", this time the ChapStickĀ® Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew.  I was happy to test this since I use lip moisturizers frequently and even though I feel this was a good product, I don't see myself every purchasing it unless it is super cheap.  Like I said, it was a good product, but it wasn't a great product.  It didn't moisturize any better than many other products out there that I could get for similar or cheaper prices.  While it was cool having something at each end, is it really necessary to have one side that moisturizes and one that renews? Couldn't they just combine the two qualities in to one stick?  Probably, just seems like a marketing gimmick.  Any who, feel free to decide for yourself.  Check it out by following this link:  http://h5.sml360.com/-/bhy8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home