The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Still Here!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm still here :-) I think about blogging all the time, I just get distracted very easily. I'm hanging on by a thread... taking my final course (Pharmacology), working about 10-15 hours a week at the apartments, being a stay at home mom 5 days a week and going crazy trying to get things done for U of M and looking for loans. Eva started PRESCHOOL this week! I'm so very proud of her and I know she's very happy in her new room. I was a bit nervous about her starting so early...there's a big difference between 2 1/2 and 3 years old, but, her teachers convinced me that she was definitely ready for the early move. Hopefully some time very soon I will sit down and catch everyone up. Ideally, I will keep a blog during school so that everyone can go thru the nursing program with me! Only 2 more months and I start! Oh yeah, most of you probably don't know that U of M decided to start school THREE weeks early, so I will be starting August 17th now and not September 8th. I wasn't thrilled about losing my last few weeks with Eva, BUT we will be doing non-stop skills labs, so, it really will be nice to get the jump on learning and practicing nursing skills BEFORE we start in the hospital the first week of September.
Love to all,
ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home