The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Friday, March 06, 2009

60 and loving it!

No no, I'M not 60, it's 60 degrees outside! WHOOO HOOOOO! Not only is it warm, and occasionally sunny, I DON'T HAVE TO BE STUCK IN THE OFFICE ALL DAY!!!! I'm thinking I should hurry and take advantage of the weather and finally clean my car. Saying it is long over due, is a drastic understatement. My car is gross inside. My original plan was to pay someone to clean it, BUT since I have the time and should save the money, I will do it myself :-) It won't be as pretty as it would be if somebody detailed it for me, but it will be bearable and less embarrasing. I haven't gotten around to studying yet today, my brains a little burnt out. Taking a break to clean the car would probably be a great idea. This morning I was focused on getting ready to drop off an appliction and making some changes to my resume. I have to take a test tomorrow, so of course I am a bit nervous.

GOTTA GO, don't want to waste from 60 degree March day on here!
ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home