The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Still here

Crazy crazy crazy....that's my life. I really would like to keep up with this blog, but, it will have to take the backburner while I am school, I guess. In my L&D class right now and loving it! The school is trying to push us to go straight from the second career program to Grad School, but it just seems to rushed for me. It makes sense, and I'm considering it, but it's just all so quick...and it's a Master's for crying out loud....I really need to make sure I am SURE about what I want to do... There is a "Nursing Residency" program at St. Joe's that I would really like ot get some info on...have a good feeling about that. I just wrote them today, so, we will see what comes of that.

Ok, just wanted to make sure I posted something so I don't get shut down for inactivity...will "TRY" to get back on here soon.

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home