The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Letter from Courtney, In Honduras

""Awesome!!! Thats good to know, as long as youre gonna be in Copan and Adrienne (my partner here) is leaving a week early, I might ask if I canleave a week early too and then come back at the end for a week to visit you and a bunch of other friends there. Im in Tela for the weekend visiting the other project, but Kristen and I hooked up the night before I left. We have REALLY good stories for when I see you. We drunkenly convinced her to go with a friend to Antigua instead of going to athe finca, so I think shes in Guatemala right now. She has a calling card andI think she wants to try to call you so send her your number!!! (Id call you too, but I cant justify spending money on calling friends, when I havnt called my mom) When youre hear, go to Viavia right away because its one of the favorite long term volunteer hangouts and thats where a lot of our friends go. Also, our awsomely amaizing host mom (who runs a little 6room hotel) usually has 1 student from your school so if your family isnt exactly what you want for that long of a stay, ours is amaizing and shed love to have you too. Ill tell you more about Copan when i gets closer,but Ialmost want to stay longer its that good! ciaocito.""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home