The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Friday, October 03, 2008

The wait is the hardest part...

It has been about 8 weeks, still no word from U of M :-( Well, that's not entirely true. Last Saturday I received a letter saying they needed to know what courses I'm currently enrolled in (which I put on the application) and they needed an offical transcript from WCC (which I already paid $20 for and submitted in person). Turns out the transcript must not have looked "official enough". I tried to sneak in my current grades with the course list and I can only hope that they have received the new official transcript and that I will get a decision letter next week. I honestly thought that I was going to turn in my application and then hear back while I was in Costa Rica in August. Every time I call to check on the status, I am told that I am guaranteed to hear something by December. DECEMBER!!!!! I will have gone completely nuts by then... I cross my fingers and hopefully with the power of positive thinking I will get an acceptance letter this upoming week...maybe next....I'm not very good at this waiting game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home