The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Once again...

I've fallen off the blogging wagon L I always think about writing, but, you know what they say about the best of intentions… I’m still here, and one day I’d really like to make blogging a routine thing.

As of today I still haven’t received a letter from U of M L I did get a call in the middle of December saying that they were to begin the review process, so, I can only hope that it will come in the very very near future. I only sent the darn thing in FIVE months ago….!!!

All is good with the baby girl. She continues to amaze me and everyone else. She has such a strong personality and a great sense of humor. I have no doubts that she could be the class clown one day! She’s so goofy. Even after 27 months I still can’t stop myself from staring at her, covering her in kisses and telling her I love you constantly. She’s just an amazing little girl and I am very lucky to have her. It makes me feel so awful when I lose my temper with her, but, I am only human and I make mistakes too…..

School starts back up in a couple days and I have nooooooooo idea how I am going to manage all of this. I’ll take it one day at a time for now, and when I hear something from U of M I will have the flexibility to start making some changes, if needed. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home