The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold review

I received another sample from Smiley360 and was able to try the new Children's Mucinex for free.  So, I like the idea of having a cold medicine just for kids, especially from a trusted brand, however, I don't think I could ever get my kid to drink this. The taste is very much of medicine, it burns going down, and leaves a film coating in your mouth.  On the bright side, it didn't have an after taste!  Now that my daughter is old enough to swallow pills, I wouldn't buy this liquid formula. BUT, if they come out with a capsule then I'd be very likely to buy it.  It's worth trying out for yourself, follow this link for a coupon!!!!     http://h5.sml360.com/-/bhxn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home