The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sleep number Foam contour Pillow

My latest sample from Smiley360 was a free CoolFit™ Foam Contour Pillow! ($139.99 value!). Again, these are products I receive for free for the purpose of reviewing and sharing my honest opinion with others.  The purpose of this mission was to visit the Sleep Number store and try out the Sleep Number® bed with SleepIQ™ technology and was given a pillow to try at home. I have to say, while I love the idea of the technology, and really just anything that promises to help improve sleep.  I don't know if it's necessary though to track breathing and heart rate, it just makes people hyper-focused on these things and could make them more stressed ("Oh no, I had a heart rate of 90 last night, I must not have slept well!") I think just having a high quality and comfortable product would be enough.  Also, the price can be so high that it's almost unattainable for a lot of people. For example, the pillow, says that it retails for $149.99, when it's quality was the same, if not below, the $30 gel cooling pillow I bought from Costco.  I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I would purchase a sleep number system if I ever had the money available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home