The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Costa Rica Pt 2

Ok. In case anyone is interested in looking at the organization I will be working with and the write up about the Costa Rican program, please go to www.worldteach.org and yes, I will be doing some fundraising. This week some letters will be sent out, but if you are able to contribute (I am trying to raise about $3,000. dollars) let me know and I will give you an address as to where checks can be sent (my grandmother's). I'm getting very excited, I am ready to go (almost!). I will be sending my acceptance packet in within a few days and hopefully will get more information from there. The only things in the welcome packet was more questionairres, information about the insurance policy, and some writings from returned volunteers. Oh, i know this has nothing to do with leaving, but if you have never seen DIARIOS DE MOTOCICLETA/Motorcycle Diaries, I do recommend watching it, its very good and funny! I must get back to work, but I wanted to chime in. Oh, also, my going away party at work is scheduled for August 4th, and then I only work for 1 week after that. I'm leaving the cubicle!!!!!!!!! And I can't say I ever want to return.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home