The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Busy

Hey all. Just running around like a chicken with it's head cut off these past two days. Trying to get packed and cleaned and all that other stuff before this weekend. Guess I'm starting to feel that pressure a little bit. Some good news: My professor wrote me and gave me the numbers and email addresses for his parents (doctors in San Pedro Sula) in case I would like to stay there for a day or two or get picked up from the airport or have emergencies......most of you know I'm pretty shy, but if I'm going to do this World Traveling thing I better start making connections and get over myself, right? I need to grab some food and get back to my place before my grandparents get there. I'm out of boxes and tape again!

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home