The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Estoy un poquita enferma

Well, not to much to update on right now. Except that this is my last week at work, and I am sick. I thought it was allergies, the doctor said a minor case of upper respiratory infection (yay) which I'm starting to agree with seeing as there is a constant pressure in the top part of my lungs. Don't worry. I've been resting and drinking and taking pills. Of course, it happens the week I was planning on a salsa dancing marathon with Kristen, but I don't think I'll be going out tonight OR tomorrow. I have to rest so I can at least be ready to go dancing friday and hopefully saturday as well. Oh well, there's always next week. I better get to class! CIAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home