The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quote

It is one thing to talk abstractly about human goodness and our
potential to be kind, but it's quite another to come into direct
contact with hundreds of real stories of real people exercising their
power to heal, to help each other, to make a difference."
--Caroline Myss

Well, I've got about 80% of my stuff out of the apartment thanks to my dad coming down with a truck today. Tomorrow I will weed through some paperwork, head to the doctors for the completion of my physical, and start cleaning. I want to have everything done by friday morning, so that I can get my landlord in there friday afternoon of sat. morning in order to cut me a check. On a good note, my spanish is picking up pretty well because I've been spending a lot of time hanging out with Kristen and some guys from the salsa club. I've learned that it's a lot easier (and MUCH more fun!) to learn new words and frases from real people and experience that it is from a book. Ok...i'm off to bed. Got a few long days ahead of me....heck, it might be a long 10 days!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're getting pretty frazzled! That's probably why you misspelled "phrases"!! Especially, with a UofM education!!! ;-}

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger ~*~ Alissa ~*~ said...

my brain must have jumped to spanish because thats perfect spelling for the word in spanish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home