The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

VERY brief

God. SOME MEN! I know i have to accept some things because I can't change them, which is why i was sitting on a small school bus ("VAN") this morning gritting my teeth as the driver (A MAN) drove a van full of 5-12 year old boys and girl and making cat calls at a few girls on the street at the same time. He was doing the kissing thing (MUAH) and honking the horn and staring. It happens to me quite a bit when i'm walking but i just keep looking forward and continue walking (all you can do) but this time the kids were there, so guess what the boys and girls learned at 630 this morning??!?!?!

anywyas, need to hunt down the director of the school so i can get to work

bye
(ugh - my tummys rumbling!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home