The Post-Grad Adventure

Hopefully an easier way to keep people updated on my post-graduate adventures!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

YAY!

!halleluiah! HALLELUIAH! (Ok sure i'm sure i spelled it wrong, but you get the point!) I was working with the director earlier when i saw a pretty decent looking guy, so i wandered out (of course) only to hear relatively familiar gringo accents. WHAT DO YA KNOW three students from ROYAL OAK MICHIGAN! Fresh off the bus here. So i did what any lonely gringa would do and i snatched em up. (ok, i'm not lonely, but eventually i want to do some traveling, and here's my newest bestest bets! PLUS people do dance with!!! i hope) So, i'm picking them up at 7pm tonight in order to show them around town a bit, and in a few days they'll be helping out here at the school. So, yup, I'm a happy camper. Better believe it.

Well, i have more to write but I'll save it for another time since others need the computer.

~*~ me ~*~

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this certainly isn't a comment from someone who is obviously just sending spam!!(0 interest credit card) I hope your Royal Oak guests are working out. I assume you all went to Via Via. Look in your regular email, too. I met an anthropology professor at the Heidelberg flea market today. He loves Copan and is originally from Venezuela.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home